Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Here stands the hero of our journey, Frobot. He is a disco-dancing cyborg, endowed with an afro and armed with major groove. As a small boy, he was experimented on and converted into half man, half machine. As a result, he has not been able to fully grasp the concept of feelings and emotions, although he does have the capability of human thought. His creator, a scientist shrouded in enigma, abandoned him for unknown reasons. Frobot's goal is to find his creator and discover the meaning of love. But first, he must fight his way through hordes of robotic killing machines, and find friends along the way to help him on journey.


4 comments :

  1. Cool graphic and back story. I am confused about the date of this post however... it appears as May 31st 2016 on my browser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool graphic and back story. I am confused about the date of this post however... it appears as May 31st 2016 on my browser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Frobot, he must fight his way through hordes of robotic killing machines :( Yep, you are right, I am confused about the date of this post too, because my browser shows May 31st 2016. Strange situation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This game is really interesting. Robot hero is something new and I am sure all my friends will like it conception. I wish you good luck in developing your project. Please keep it good posting. And do not hesitate to use www.custom-paper-writing.org for all new posts. Just assist all boring paperwork to these professionals and do what you want without hustle.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Totally Radical: Creating an Old-Fashioned Video Game with Modern Spunk

Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Blogger Theme By NewBloggerThemes Up ↑